Sunday, 30 July 2017
Elsoft : Breakout and I bought on Friday morning ... till closing at RM2.80. Sold part at opening RM2.85 done and queue-ing to sell allat RM2.98, hit RM2.95 so far and at RM2.90 level now.
As for Vitrox, I have sold her on 2nd white candle.
Vitrox : bought at RM4.14 ... breakout but sold too early after it done the 8% in a day stunt the next day ... no thanks to the Forbes report (the top-5 la) ... it continues to move higher despite that black shooting star. Weird ... guess investors buying as traders wont be chasing Vitrox a current high-risk situation.
Note : I sold both.
Tuesday, 25 July 2017
Good morning ... slowly moving to this blog, away from un-wanted 'limelight'. hehe ... still feel like I have lost my 'flow' .... could not write/blog as I have not bee doing that for months ... or it that years?
Hope I would get back to do something I do like doing : Blogging.
DOW up 100points .... but we over here in KLSE still experiencing a hang-over. I guess this week should be 'good' and rebound due to INVEST MALAYSIA week ...
Will continue later
Monday, 24 July 2017
This is VS daily chart before it breakout yesterday ... and I bought.
This is Vitrox daily chart ... at current it is breaking above RM4.10 (adjusted ex-bonus-issue). Buy on breakout.
In last night's e-meeting, I have to keep reminding members to trade UP-trending stocks which in-play.
Join me to trade, for those interested
Saturday, 22 July 2017
The headlines for this week's Focus.
BDB : With 62 cents support and 53cents next, there is no reason for me to trade BDB (Bina Darulaman Bhd) ... and I do not trade property-stocks for 2-3 years now since the trend is DOWN.
Bornoil : This one I would consider at 9cents - 10cents. Yes, high risk ... and always actively traded (plenty of sharks there). culoss if below 9cents.
Opensys : Sideway ... resistance at 38cents (sell there) ... so collect around 34-35 cents should be ok.
Dbhd : I will not buy into property counters. So ... ignore.
Note ; I m focusing into tech-related ... uptrend stocks. Join me in my trading group ... contact me thru e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or sms/watsapp 012-821 0129. I do hae weekly e-meeting on Monday 9.30pm for those wish to analyse some stocks and a chatbox to ask questions/share.
Wednesday, 19 July 2017
Krono : sold today 64.5 ... was queue-ing at 66cents, hit but mine not done. Buy on breakout ... the strategy applied.
Frontken : Sold yesterday ... lucky to get at 38cents done. Didnt look back but will watch for current consolidation ... and pullback to buyback. Wait.
MMSV : Breakout ... and I m still holding. Will add to my position here. HOLD. Will update once I exited MMSV again.
join in my trades : email@example.com or 012- 821 0129
Sunday, 16 July 2017
e-meeting Sunday 16th July
Sun, Jul 16, 2017 9:30 PM - 11:00 PM +08
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Will be sharing about :
#1 : Some questions related to how stocks being operated
#2 : Some good wisdom pointers shared by Uncle-Ben
Thursday, 13 July 2017
The good and the bad trades done
Inari-wb : Breakout of RM1.44 ... so, I grabbed on the spot.
Inari-wb : I sold at RM1.55, parked in the morning ... as I have many more to trade. So, put your target ... let me be. It hit RM1.59. Well, as I bought 100lots ... that is RM400 difference. But, I always remind my 'students' that we could never able to sell at peak. If we want to sell and hit our target, take the profit.
At the moment, it is trading at 1.55 - 1.56 ... hit RM1.59, and low is RM1.54.
We do not chase it up ...so, buying today carries higher risk. It is a sell ... and waiting for consolidation for me to buyback lower? We shall check again .
What is in play and in my hand now?
Krono .... pending breakout 59cents and to add in, average up.
Other than that, I still have many in hands ... waiting for market sentiment to recover ... tho DW hitting new high, we are stuck with the old-stories of 1MDB.
Time to check and plan for next trades.
Join me : firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, 12 July 2017
Inari : A strong breakout yesterday.
Inari-wb : Breakout too ... I managed to grab at 1.45 ... selling off at RM1.55 in queue now.
I have been trading Inari-wb many times ... from 90cents level till RM1.50 today.
Hope to buyback during pullback and buyback lower.
Tuesday, 11 July 2017
Monday, 10 July 2017
Atta-la : Sold her off in opening at 25cents yesterday ... but caught her back at 21, only to cut-off during closing.
This morning ... it went lower .. hitting 15%, losing another 20% but I refrained from catching her. Well, I m leaving her ... and thanks for the few trades done (the score on her : 5 - 2)
Looking into Nylex, Ancom , Karex, Sendai ... and many more that are dropping this morning.
So ... the sales is here?
Sunday, 9 July 2017
Saturday, 8 July 2017
Atta-la : I caught her at near bottom ... see if next week rebound to sell. In two days, it dived 40% .... crazy selling by the operators and many retailers might have to sell too(cut-loss?)
On Thu ... I caught her at 28 - 30cents ... but sold her off at 31cents. It was for my day-trading and profit few hundred bucks.
We shall see if my punt on Friday (still holding) would gain me another few hundred bucks or lose it if support broken (again? unlikely ... but we shall watch)
Stock Watch : I shown all my trades to my stock-watch group, including my losng stocks. As I have more win than lose (70% chances) , I m confident to show in to my group ... and with facebook-chatbox live ... they could ask questions too. It is also a learning platform ...
Join me in my stock-watch for this half year ... and see if it is your 'taste'.
e-mail email@example.com or message : 012-821 0129
Have a nice trading week ahead as I m expecting KLCI to rebound after calling the top/pullback some 3 weeks ago.
Friday, 7 July 2017
Thursday, 6 July 2017
ATTA : Alert as it broken support ... click the chart above to enlarge.
SELL. cut-loss if you are caught up there and blame yourself to be naive/ignorant/greedy ... it is OK.Move on ... get a life.
Note : I day-traded Atta-la few times last 2 weeks but abandoned when it was forming decending triangle.
See if I could get some ...
Wednesday, 5 July 2017
Tuesday, 4 July 2017
So ... Hevea is a wait-for-breakout ... check again on Friday.
Otherwise, I will take a pause in Hevea as I still have many to handle.
Check on the technical term : RESISTANCE.
As I was scanning for the 52-week low list ... I saw TunePro in the list!!
TunePro : Yesterday, it closed at RM1.21 ... so, we shall check if it goes below RM1.10 (time to collect back)
Should we be looking at 52-week low ... or 52-week high stocks?
Monday, 3 July 2017
Malakof : This one I traded few times ... when it was below RM1.20 and sold at RM1.26, then caught back at RM1.18 ... cut-loss when RM1.10 broken ... only t buyback at RM1.04. Yesterday, I sold her at market RM1.04 ... moving out of her.
Will only focus in many of my up-trending stocks.
Hevea : I took Hevea-wb yesterday at 1.17 - 1.18 level ... posted this chart to my trading-group in morning when I took it. Last night, during e-meeting ... I mentioned about the 'bad-candle' of doji ... guess what ... it went to hit my target RM1.50 resistance ... so, I sol Hevea-wb at RM1.22.
Due to some changes in policy "banning something" ... Hevea up above the immediate reisstance yesterday and for us to trade.
Will update more of the stocks which I m trading ... I mean, traded. If you wish to follow my trades, join in my trading-group and it is one of the best learning-to-trade platform as I shown all 'live', including cut-loss and stocks I m 'stuck'.
I believe in transparency and that is how I m learning too ... to be a good trader.
Good morning ... DOW hitting new HIGH again last night ... closed plus 129.64 points!!
Technology index ... edging higher and we shall see more tech-stocks on the move.
That is the tading idea ... since some months ago. Ride on many uptrending tech-stocks is the idea.
Well ... the rally is still on ... so, buy into those tech-counters.
Join me ... to ride on the trend.
Sunday, 2 July 2017
Hevea :breaking 1.42 at the hour I m writing now ... 11.55 am. So, I grabbed Hevea-wb ... for trading purposes. Hevea-wb is zero-premium.
1st July ... looking for breakout ... and do short-term trading for few days.
Gadang : Watching it to breakout too ... but I won't buy high-premium warrant Gadang-wb. Buy mommy.
It is July ... one may want to join my stock-watch group, to trade together and to learn. Tonight e-meeting 9.30pm ... I will send the link here (trial) as I do have e-meeting every Monday 9.30pm for members only.
Watch this page for the link tonight.
e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or watsapp me at 012-821 0129
for further details.
Sun, Jul 2, 2017 10:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
#1 : Technical defination of UPTREND.
#2 : Exiting rule : 10-day low.