Thursday, 29 June 2017

Trade done : SigGas


Morning .... DOW minus 167 points, was up 143 points the day before. KLCI is not moving in tandem ... don't really know why we are such an isolated market? DOW at high ... we are no where near the peak .... perhaps, 1MDB issues un-settled but I view it as 'priced-in'.

Updating on my trades done :


Siggas : I bought on breakout at 92-93 cents ... and sold at 94cents in morning during the surge. Small profits only as there is no follow-thru ... heck, profit-taking and contra-players ... might consolidate for a while. Will check to trade at 84cents support ...

Today is Friday ... last day of June, end of half-year.

Opening to those wish to learn trading and take real trades with me ... join me in my stock-watch group.

contact : cpteh@yahoo.com

TEH


No comments:

Post a Comment